dice a large sweet potato.
place cut sweet potato on a sheet of tinfoil.
cover generously with salt, cracked pepper, turmeric, cumin, and garam masala.
fold into closed foil package and bake at 450F for 1 hour.
mix with hummus.
this looks like hell and tastes like heaven. it’s ridiculously cheap and healthy, too.
- ideleteme likes this
- jamiebridgette likes this
- blissandzen likes this
- victusinveritas reblogged this from litteraenimoccidit and added:
- pragnacious likes this
- lindentea said: oh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
- notentirely likes this
- hikergirl reblogged this from litteraenimoccidit
- etnoxfactaest likes this
- litteraenimoccidit posted this