Obviously the whiskey would be for the owner.
Trevor Pickett with Willow the six year old Greyhound, who’s quilted jacket features two hip flasks (one for whisky and one for water, and two leather pouches, one with a foldable water bowl and one for clearing up mess).
Picture: DAVID BAIRD (via Pooches on parade at the Battersea Dog & Cats Home Collars and Coats Ball - Fashion Galleries - Telegraph)
- everyhopeanycost likes this
- lovesgreatadventure likes this
- minim-calibre reblogged this from lostinhistory and added:
- da-finker likes this
- beccarue likes this
- bird-in-a-hat likes this
- lostinhistory reblogged this from paolaandfrancesca
- ideleteme likes this
- hughbot likes this
- hikergirl likes this
- paolaandfrancesca reblogged this from hikergirl and added:
- hikergirl posted this