Where do you buy cute cheap (eta: under 20 bucks) bras that aren’t terribly uncomfortable for someone with bigger than a B cup?
Sub question: Does this even exist?
My favorite bras are probably very old lady but they work. I have the Playtex 18 hour. I get them at the Bali/Leggs/James outlet which you can also find online (http://www.onehanesplace.com).
- ideleteme likes this
- wooliebear likes this
- liquidiousfleshbag said: target’s always been decent about c cup bras
- lentilsandkale said: On sale at Nordstrom Rack.
- bapgeek said: target, ross, marshalls, tj maxx. you have to do some hunting
- hikergirl reblogged this from bricksandmortarandchewinggum and added:
- tehjennismightier said: I used to be able to get some at Filene’s Basement, but they’re out of business now. Maybe check TJ Maxx, etc?
- yrfriendliz said: not under 20$ but around $20-$30 I like the maiden form outlet. you should see if there is one near you!
- athenasaurus said: Target is where I get mine!
- athenasaurus likes this
- jerksquad said: Target is the spot. Cheap and cute.
- suchacard likes this
- curiousgeorgiana said: Target and Kohl’s for me.
- trackster said: I always think it’s worth spending money on a bra, especially since you only need like 4 basic ones. I’m very into my Natori Feathers Contour atm. Aerie also has really cute cheap bras, though, if you’re looking for something sassy.
- bowiecadmium said: Target. Perky boobs can go with the xhilaration brand, but the gillian o’malley brand is great for all boobs.
- looseleef said: How cheap are we talking?
- looseleef likes this
- bricksandmortarandchewinggum posted this